General Manager – Runner Up
Perched above 35 Johnston St in Collingwood Yards, Runner Up offers a casual and carefree venue to frequent with familiar faces or future friends.
After close to a year of trade, we’re on the hunt for a General Manager that is excited to elevate and take the spirit of Runner Up into the future!
The General Manager for Runner Up would work in conjunction with the Bar Manager, Supervisors and Directors to create a vibrant, inclusive and fun space for both patrons and employees. The role will focus on the overall streamlining and functionality of the bar, staff development and areas of growth. The role is designed to support creativity in hospitality and showcase your own personal touch within the venue.
- Stocktake and stock management.
- Staff hiring, training and development.
- Event management and planning.
- Ordering and invoicing.
- Updating the menu and wine selection with the Bar Manager.
- Working shifts throughout the week to stay up to date with operations.
- Working with directors and management team to plan forward and expand the business offering.
Key skills required for the position are:
- Experience in either venue management or extensive hospitality knowledge.
- Holds a vaild RSA.
- Vast experience in wine, beer and cocktail making.
- The ability to work within a team and elevate the skills of all employees.
- Are available during the weekends and holiday periods.
- Previous experience with stocktake management and POS software.
- Competent with sending and replying to emails in a timely manner.
- Loves a chat.
Send in an application.